Time & Location
Jun 24, 2020, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
About the event
Next week, on Wednesday June 23, we will host our Installation Celebration at Dockery's from 6-8PM. For those who plan on attending in person (guests are welcome too) and have not yet RSVPd, please RSVP to Mary Jo (email@example.com). Right now we have about 45 Rotarians and guests attending. We are taking extra safety precautions in light of the Covid spike.
- We strongly recommend that everyone stay socially distant from each other - 6 feet apart
- Please wear a mask throughout the event (we'll have a few extras)
- We will be in the big back room, reserved only for our group
- A bar will be set up in the back room to keep us contained
- Light appetizers will be passed to limit contact???????
Special Guest - District Govenor Johnny Moore will be joining us. Agenda: Gather at 6PM at Dockery's Presentations will begin at 6:30 PM and will be video conferenced Continue networking until 8PM For those of you who want to watch the event via video conference, Go To Meeting will start about 6:20 PM so that you can see the presentations and join us in spirit. Plan to join us from 6:30 to about 7:15PM. Log in info is below. If you have any questions, reach out to Bill Cannon, Angela or Mary Jo Yours in Service, The RCDI Board Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone. (For supported devices, tap a one-touch number below to join instantly.)
United States: +1 (646) 749-3112 - One-touch: tel:+16467493112,,202571117#
Access Code: 202-571-117